"Riders Of The Year” is a program created to encourage a team of MCHC Members to trail ride during the months May through October of each year. At the end of each year a team will be designated as “Riders Of The Year”. Each team member will receive a certificate and the team will win a monetary award.
Team - Will consist of the same 2- 5 club members, that will ride together from May 1st to October 31st. A member can only be on one team during a given year.
Name of Team - Each team will establish their team name for the season.
Tracking Riding Time - Each team will track their time (1 point for every hour each person rides) on the Riders Of The Year Tracking Form, located below on this page. The form will be submitted on the first of each month. The monthly results will be posted on the club website.
Award - The winning team will be honored and prize awarded at the November Member’s Meeting.
* Only paid MCHC members for the given riding season.
* Any team that includes a new MCHC member, for that riding season will have that person’s time doubled for each riding event.
* No changes will be made to a team during the riding season.
Riding Time will be defined as:
* More then 1 team member riding per occasion.
Bonus Riding Locations:
* From time to time a bonus location will be posted on the MCHC Website and each team can double their points for that location and add it to their monthly score.
Each team will pay a $10.00 registration fee for the riding season.
|RIDER OF THE YEAR TEAMS|
|Team 2||Team 3||Team 4||Team 5||Team 6|